August 05, 2020
PLEASE NOTE: these positions are for employment for at least 6 months but are subject to extension depending on funding. Interested candidates can apply by emailing their resume to AskSumter@FLHealth.gov. Please include the position for which you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Medical Support Positions (RN/LPN)
- Work up to 40 hours per week
- Work weekends, as needed
- Assist with and conduct COVID-19 testing by collecting nasopharyngeal and or oropharyngeal swabs
- Assist with specimen packaging and shipping
- May be required to work before, during and/or beyond normal work hours or days in the event of an emergency. Emergency duty required includes working in special needs shelters, or performing other emergency duties including, but not limited to, responses to or threats involving any disaster or threat of disaster, man-made or natural.
- Willingness to work at the Sumter County Health Department (Sumter-CHD) Bushnell, Wildwood, and/or The Villages clinics.
- Other COVID-19 related duties, as assigned by supervisor
- Pay - RN $31/hour | LPN $25/hour