Tallahassee, Fla. — Governor Ron DeSantis today delivered his second State of the State address, marking the opening day of the 2020 Legislative Session and reaffirming his commitment to providing Florida’s health systems with the resources needed to continue improving the health outcomes for Florida’s millions of residents and visitors.
- 011320-department-of-health-awards-45-million-in-grants-to-florida-research-institutions-working-to-end-alzheimers-disease Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Highlights Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Accomplishments Video Accompaniment
- New Health Officer Selected for Orange County Video Accompaniment
- Florida Surgeon General Urges Vaccination as Best Defense Against Rapidly Spreading Flu Virus Video Accompaniment
- 010720-60-days-to-better-health Video Accompaniment