TALLAHASSEE—The weather is heating up and for many Floridians this means it's time to cool off in the pool. While a day of playing in the pool can be fun, injuries and illnesses due to water-related activities increase during this time of year.
- Second Case Of Measles Confirmed In St. Lucie County
- World Meningitis Day: Importance of Vaccination
- Importance Of Vaccination Before Traveling Abroad
- Floridians Celebrate National Park Week
- Joint Unlicensed Activity Investigation Leads To Arrest In Miami
- DOH Supports Playground Safety
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals